Pages

06 September 2011

These boots are made for walkin'


I wore them to work today and realized that:
  • what used to be a 5-minute walk from Shaw Boulevard Station to the office (when i'm wearing flats) would take me 15 minutes. Thank goodness I'm early hence no need to run.
  • the MRT stairs are the arch enemies of a 3-inch heels! 
  • for a commuter like me, anlayo pala talaga ng byahe from Cavite to Manila?! 
  • last and most importantly -- wearing heels this high is hazardous to my health. I'm now in dire need of foot massage.
Note: It's been years since I wore high heels to work (normally just/during/on special occasions --which only lasted a few hours). It's always been flats and sneakers (or sometimes wedge shoes) for me.

But I love these boots nevertheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?