Pages

18 September 2011

BDJ Rendezvous: Breaking Free - Entry Submitted

It's that time again - Bellas unite! Yay! I've just submitted my entry earlier. Hopefully I make it through the list and get an invite. :D


BDJ Rendezvous: Breaking Free
Shatter the barriers that keep you from excellence!

WHEN: September 24, 2011 (1PM to 5PM)
WHERE: The RAMP Crossings Glorietta

HIGHLIGHT WHAT'S RIGHT
Bring out your key features with the right makeup and techniques.

DRESS YOUR SHAPE
Feel sexy in your own skin! Learn how to dress according to your body type.

RISE UP IN STYLE!
Don't let failure get the best of you. Find out how to get the best from failure.

Plus! Exciting PRIZES and GIVEAWAYS from generous brand partners!

Woot! My friends have submitted their entries as well - keeping my fingers crossed now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?