I've decided to be Misa Amane of Death Note for the Halloween costume contest at work. This way I just have to wear an emo-ish, goth look (something like that).
It's like recycling the costume I did last year - only this time without the fangs. Shinigami eyes - on! :D
Here are a few photos I grabbed at Facebook taken during the day :)
|Chim dressed up as Death note's Misa|
|In character - Fail.|
|The Misa transformation. Thanks for the make-up Frannie!|
Daanin sa make-up and accessories!
- The Death Note-book
- Last year's finger-less lace gloves (this was a part of my last year's "vampire" costume - maxado kasi mahal yun arm-length lace gloves, and since I'd only be using it once, I bought an arm sleeve instead - di nga lang bumagay sa dress so I re-used this na lang)
- Forever 21 cross necklace (one look and I'm hooked. I just had to buy!)
- Hunny's silver cross necklace (it was Nanay's gift to him, pero he gave me. <3)
- Racq's cross earrings and bead bracelet (Thanks boy! so cute, makes me want cross earrings like these too!)
- The Bling Project leather bracelet, SM accessories black ring, and my DIY choker haha!
You'll only need a black lace, black ribbon and a Sew-No-More glue - voila! Choker na! :D
|The Marketing Team Photo Stitch|
(clockwise from upper left) The marketing department in their respective costumes; Frannie's zombie (oatmeal-cotton combo) face. (I vote for Fran!); Death Note's Misa, Resident Evil's Jill Valentine and The Waiter (haha!); We love our eye make-ups!
|Photos with the marketing peeps! :D|
(clockwise from upper left) Close-up with Reich; Misa with Inspector Charlie; at North Park with the marketing team. Yup! We went there with full make-up and costume on!
This was not supposed to be posted for all to see. But oh well. Reich already uploaded it on Facebook so I might as well post it here.
Love this shot, I just had to post (full body shot this time). Death Note's Misa, Resident Evil's Jill Valentine and The Waiter? (pede din Tuxedo mask na lang para mas okay pakinggan) haha! :D
'twas a spook-tacular Halloween costume contest (hinde talaga party. Boom!). Dami nag-participate especially the night shift OSRP-eeps. Scary santa, french maid, witches, head-less guy, ghost, Pokemon's Ash, MIB, taong grasa (astig!) and a lot of the unknowns a.k.a. di alam kung ano ba sila. Fun! :D