Pages

03 November 2011

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe

Lunch at Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe.

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe and their array of pastries - breads, cakes, brownies, cupcakes.
All looks yum!
Tried something new for lunch! Yay! Mom & Tina's (at Ugong Pasig) - with the boyfriend and our friend, Ducks Cruz. Hehe. Food trip! For the love of steak - never mind the distance and the price. (Hunny's treat of course, my lunch that is!)

The plan originally was to eat steak at the House of Minis, took a cab just to get to the place - and voila! Double the price pala compared to the steaks they serve at the mall. Hmn.. Pero since we're there, go na - dapat. Eh they didn't have the regular porterhouse steak, the men decided to find another place instead. They feel that only the porterhouse steak is worthy at Php 400.

Good thing there's several cafe near the place (sayang ang effort at pag take ng cab ha!). There's even a Good Burger kiosk. Pero we settled for Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe instead. Para maiba. :)

The food was okay, a bit pricey din but the place's ambiance got to me. I like it! Cozy! I would want to just stay there - tambay mode. A cup of coffee, cupcake, a good book, BDJ planner, colored pens and my iPad - pede din with my hunny on the side - love! <3

More photos of the place and our lunch. :D

The view from my side of the table.
(counter-clockwise from upper left) The shelf with Christmas figurines; our table with the vase of flowers and condiments (hello salt and pepper); my paper place mat; and the fridge full of goodies!

Coziness! Sayang I didn't get to take photos of their couches and coffee tables (every piece are occupied, it'd be weird if I took pictures with the customers on it. I wouldn't want my picture taken unknowingly and then posted at someone else's blog! So yup, the golden rule rules.) maybe next time - hopefully, me and hunny could spend a laid-back day here.

Here's what we had for lunch.
(counter-clockwise from upper left) my lunch - fettuccine with beef stroganoff (sounds so soshyal!) the two garlic muffin shaped bread comes with this pasta meal; Cupcakes for dessert! Chocolate cream fudge (for the guys) and carrot cupcake with whipped cream and a cutesy little carrot shaped on top (for moi!) Yum!!; The guys lunch - steak! (they want steak for lunch. Period.); Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe signage. It adds to the cozy-country feel of the place. Don't you think? :)

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe goodies on display!
Chim's "to-go" dessert. Carrot cupcake! <3
House of Minis
This is where we're supposed to have lunch. I just had to take a picture, but we wont be coming back anytime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?