Pages

05 November 2011

Blogger for iPad

With iPhone and iPod Touch interface to put to the test.


Today, Imma try and update my blog using the free app Blogger made. Hope I like it, even with this interface.

Now what to post...

Quick Update!

Blogger for iPad Review

The good:
It's FREE! And the simple interface that allows you to create post, save and publish is nice when you want to blog on-the-go using your iPad 2.

And the Bad:
• Unable to edit the posting date.
• I couldn't arrange the photos the way I want them to.
• Unable to post texts right after the photos.
• The iPhone and iPod Touch interface. It'd be really cool if Blogger creates an interface specifically for iPad. Please? :)

I tried doing edits manually through Blogger web (Safari) - but I'm unable to make ANY changes. It keeps giving me errors. :(

Too bad the BlogPress app is also crashing. First I couldn't see any of the posts, so I can't choose anything to edit. And then I tried posting a new entry, and it crashes when I hit publish. When I opened the app again, I couldn't see the "new" post - well, any of the posts that is. Maybe it's the bug because of the new iOS 5?

Boohoo! BlogPress - please fix the bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?