Pages

07 October 2011

Goodbye, Mr. Steve Jobs

October 5, 2011 marks the death of apple's former CEO. The brilliant mind behind the iPod, iPhone and iPad.


Steve Jobs
1955 - 2011


Indeed this man has touched the lives of many, that a lot of tributes from different countries have flooded the news and the web. Source: Yahoo News

I myself has been deeply moved and would like to pay tribute in my own little way.

A letter to Steve Jobs from yours truly :

Dear Steve Jobs,

I don't know you personally, but in a way you've touched our lives with your contribution in technology. Your brilliant mind has been an inspiration to many, including me.

With utmost respect and admiration sir, thank you.


Sincerely,
Chim



Note: The images seen here are taken from random posts on Google+ hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?