Pages

08 October 2011

The Biggest Winner

Do you want to be the next BIGGEST WINNER?

How?

Thru... Jesus.

The way...
The truth...
The life.


Find out more about Him.

Join the Rivers of Living Water Catholic Community (ROLWCC) --

Life in the Spirit Seminar

When: October 15-16, 2011
Time: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Where: St. Paul College Pasig
St. Paul Road / Meralco Avenue, Pasig City


Registration fee is Php 300 only (inclusive of lunch and snacks)

More than a year ago, I decided to know more about Him by attending this Life in the Spirit Seminar, and my life is forever changed.

I am and will be forever grateful that I did.

Come my friend, this just might be the one thing that's missing in your life and the very thing you've been searching for all this time. :)

See map below on how to get to the venue. He'll be waiting. And we hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?