Pages

21 August 2011

Crazy over Gogo's Crazy Bones!


At the Mall of Asia with the family for the Gogo's Crazy Bones "swap" event. Saya!

So what are Gogo's Crazy Bones?

GOGO's are small colorful characters that come in hundreds of colors and designs, each one with a unique name, design and personality. 

It was my nephew who introduced me to these cute little creatures. Saw three little Gogo's displayed at the living room last Sunday evening. So cute I wanted one! They reminded me of Mr. Octopus (poor little thing). The following day, Monday - together with the boyfriend went to SM Ayala Toy Kingdom to look for them.

Found 'em! Three cute little Gogo's come in a little red packet for only 99 pesos.

I decided to choose just one out of the three and it's (drum roll please) -- Bugaloo! Named it Omellette. I actually wanted something different (something pink) but after I found out about its Happy Ray ability -- i'm hooked. Just what I need. A ray of optimism to "bring" everyday. Haha! pasensya, parang bata lang :p

Anyway, Hunny bought his first set to choose from as well. Bad influence ako! He chose Zar Zar and named it Googly Duh. Mas bagay.

The rest from both our set, we gave na lang to my nephew.

Below are the pics from the event.



 

 


You can also check the site for more Gogo's information.
Here's the link: http://www.gogos-crazybones.com/en

1 comment:

  1. Super Gogo's blog post!! Very nice!

    Would you happen to know if the store in the photos has a Website, and if so, would you please post a link?

    Thanks so much!

    Fellow Gogo's collector/fan,
    Gregory S.
    Grannelle

    ReplyDelete

what say you?