Pages

09 September 2010

Grand week-end à venir - Belle De Jour Rendezvous: Your Confidence Check Up!


Bellas get together once again!

An intimate affair where the first 60 Belle De Jour Girls who submit an entry get exclusive invites. Girls either submit a photo of 10 used BDJ coupons or (of us) doing one item from the 2010 BDJ Power Planner checklist.

I’m in! read on to see my “winning” entry :P

Get ready to be inspired! There will be three speakers who would share tips on how to build self-confidence. I definitely need these!

READY, GET SET, GLOW!
Put beauty back on your to-do list so channeling your inner confidence becomes easy. By Donna Cuna-Pita

REACH FOR THE SKIES!
Become inspired to take fitness to the next level as you learn about the niche sport of sky running and how it can take you to great heights. By Nina Dacanay

CONFIDENCE BOOST!
Work your way out of that personal rut with techniques to build your self-confidence. Learn how to speak, talk and act with conviction.

And in true BDJ tradition, there will be food, prizes and loot bags for everyone to look forward to! Woohoo!

Event Date and Place: 
This Saturday, September 11, 2010 at The Ramp, Crossings, Shangri-La Mall

The White Hat Italian Frozen Yogurt would also be joining the event, and whoever wears the most unique hat wins a prize! I need a pig - no, I meant a hat! haha!

BTW, I chose checklist #34 – Do something new with my hair.

April this year - Digi Perm at Toni and Jackey’s salon, SM City North Edsa
 

P.S. I'll take this opportunity to thank the guy who waited 6 hours to get my perm done. You’re the bestest! Je t'aime! ♥

2 comments:

  1. awww. ako I changed my hair color and looking forward to having it 'digipermed'!! I'm still waiting for it to gow, ang tagal humaba eh! ang entry ko sa BDJ is un picture ko sa Ilocos Norte Museum. haha. see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah next time try digiperm. matagal lang yun process (and mejo expensive - wait until Toni and Jackey's have a promo yun for any length) It's sulit naman kse ang tagal mawala nun curls basta aalagaan. people think minsan sini-set ko yun hair ko pero hinde. super worth it! :D

    ReplyDelete

what say you?