Pages

20 May 2011

Keepin' the Faith

"In all things, always remember to give thanks. 

  You might not be where you want to be, 
  but neither are you where you used to be. 

  If it hasn't happened yet, that doesn't mean it won't happen.
  
  Remember, a delay is not a denial from God;
  In His own time, He will make all things beautiful.." 


Amen!

I received this text from a friend about a week ago.. so timely.

"not (yet) where I want to be, but neither where I used to be"  -- my exact predicament as I blog.

Thank You Lord for this beautiful reminder. Just when I thought my world is crumbling (and i  must say crashing down on me!). Everything seems to be a mess I can't help but wonder - of all the "things" to rain and pour - why these? Hinde ba pedeng blessings na lang, Lord?

And here, You've used a friend and a book to remind me that there is hope - in You. Always.

A chapter in Bro. Obet Cabrillas book Spell Out Your Love titled - The Lord gives, the Lord takes away (Yet He always has a beautiful way of replacing things) what a wonderful promise. A promise we can all look forward to. - blessed be the name of the Lord! - Job 1:21

And now I chose to keep the faith. A work in progress - yes. Through constant prayers, Bible readings and simply surrounding myself with loving people (those who care and love me genuinely). Knowing that in all these I'm still truly blessed.

With a grateful heart Lord, I thank You.


"Faith is believing in things we cannot see and the realization of the things we hope for"
- Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?