Pages

30 January 2013

Chim’s Thoughts : On Winter and Zombie Apocalypse



The “-ber months” breeze came late. It started this month.

“Global warming.” a colleague said

Then I added “I heard it even snows in the middle east now. Weird.”

To which he says “Sana mag winter na din dito sa Pinas”

“Uhmn.”

When I was younger, I used to dream of snow ..white Christmas ..and winter. Having the reason to wear coats, boots, gloves, scarves …and warmers (whatever that is haha!) – but having read The Walking Dead: The Road to Woodbury – I realized, not having snow isn’t so bad.

See when a zombie apocalypse happens (I really hope not, of course!), all power plants would eventually go down, and heat(er) would be so hard to come by. And winter, like in the novel – would pose as a threat.

So.. “buti na din na walang snow (winter) dito sa Pinas.”

Wala lang.

Haha.

Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what say you?