Pages

31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011 - Hello 2012!

Time to say goodbye to the year that was (in a few hours that is) - year 2011, thank you for the happy, even the not-so-happy emo-ments. The hectic (a.k.a work-induced haggard days). For crazy, fun-filled girlfriend(s) bondings.

For the boyfriend who thinks i'm still sexy and pretty at 140 lbs! (shucks!) For him buying my favorite Christmas coffee with the oatmeal cookie (just the way I like it) because he knows the combo would make me smile. For him holding my hand and kissing my sweaty forehead (even with people watching!).

For family who supported and loved me even when I felt like a "failure". For the prayer meetings I looked forward to each Wednesdays.

For the inner chaos and weight struggles (haha!). For life (and love) issues, for new experiences and lessons learned - every memories to be cherished and thankful for.

Cheers to braving and surviving them all!

Faith. Hope. Love. -

With God, family, my hunny and friends by my side, I say - Bring it on 2012 I'm so ready for you! <3

1 comment:

what say you?